TIA Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Council
About the CTO Council:
The TIA CTO Council is comprised of leading technical strategists from the ICT industry who meet regularly to network and exchange information in terms of technology, standards, markets, and solutions.
Mission: TIA’s CTO Council meets to:
- Address common needs as a group
- Network and interact with peers within the industry
- Agree on recommendations for TIA and the industry
- Generate thought leadership content in the form of white papers, video content, blogs and articles
- Provide subject matter expertise for telecommunications industry technology
CTO COUNCIL BENEFITS
Networking: The Council provides the valuable opportunity for peers in a leadership role to build valuable industry relationships and strengthen their networks.
- The Council explores ways to proactively address industry needs in a rapidly changing technology environment.
- The Council helps guide the association to develop technology information resources, projects, programs, education, best practices and standards that reflect the industry’s urgent and relevant needs.
Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
CTO Participant Companies: